Why Study Computer Engineering Technology at Vermont State?
- High earning potential: The median pay for computer hardware engineers is more than $128,000 per year.*
- Exceptional job placement: Vermont State’s computer engineering technology graduates have a 100% job placement rate.
- Dream big: You’ll explore your unique interests in a capstone course. Students have done everything from developing an Arduino capable of solving a Rubik’s cube to building a 3D printing device with servo motors.
- Personal attention: You’ll benefit from small class sizes and one-on-one interaction with expert faculty in the classroom and the lab.
- Hands-on learning: Practice the skills you’ve learned in the classroom and develop confidence in high-tech analog, digital, and networking labs.
Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
Financial Aid for Computer Engineering Technology Students
Vermont State University is providing a high-quality, affordable degree in Computer Engineering Technology to students across Vermont and beyond. More than 80 percent of Vermont State students are awarded financial aid, including new students, transfer students, international students, out-of-state students, and first-generation students. Our financial aid team is here to help you explore all your options.
Internships & Jobs in Computer Engineering Technology
At Vermont State, you’ll gain leading-edge skills for computer engineering technology jobs through internships, co-ops, career coaching, and more. Our internship placements will help you grow your professional network.
Computer Engineering Technology students have held internships at:
- Collins Aerospace
- Global Foundries
- Marvel Technology
Vermont State University’s Computer Engineering Technology programs are accredited by the Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission of ABET.