Why Study Early Childhood & Special Education at Vermont State?
- Teaching the Exceptional Learner
- Creative Arts and Expression
- Ethics and Diversity in Early Childhood Education
- Trauma and Intervention
- Early Childhood Education, B.S.
- Inclusive Childhood Education, B.A.
- Inclusive Adolescent Education, B.A.
- Human Services, A.S.
- Music Education, B.M.
- Physical Education, B.S.
“I really appreciate all of the opportunities in this program. All of the professors encouraged me to do my best and helped to build my confidence when I thought that I didn’t have what it takes to be the student I am today.”Kontessa Siliski
“Everything clicked really well for me here. I visited other schools, but nothing compared to what I felt at Vermont State…The accepting, positive, uplifting community is definitely a reason I came here.”Catie Roman