Welcome to Randolph!
The 544-acre Randolph campus is located in the center of the state, within easy reach of the mountains, lakes, resorts, and local arts Vermont is famous for. Find a hiking trail right on campus, along with cutting-edge facilities that support a range of technically-oriented programs that equip dreamers to become doers.
Do: Things to Explore Nearby
- Chandler Center for the Arts – Enjoy year-round performances, like the Central Vermont Chamber Music Festival, in this historic downtown venue. While there, experience local art in the Chandler Gallery.
- Allis State Park – Explore Vermont’s natural beauty and take in the view from atop the fire tower at this scenic park 20 minutes from campus.
- Ben & Jerry’s Factory Tour – See how the good stuff is made and have a scoop or two or your favorite flavor.
- The State House – Vermont’s capital, Montpelier, is just 30 minutes away. Tour the state capital and stroll the historic downtown.
- Athletics – Stay active and healthy with 9 varsity sports and a thriving intramural program.
- Apple Orchard – Celebrate fall with a visit to our on-campus orchard to gather a bag of apples.
- Endless Horizon – On a clear day, absorb the breathtaking view from atop the fire tower at Allis State Park.
- Shop & Eat – Explore Randolph’s quaint downtown with friends and sample the unique flavor creations at Wit & Grit.