Welcome to Williston!
A short drive from downtown Burlington, the Williston campus provides easy access to the shopping, culture, and work opportunities of Vermont’s largest city. Career-focused programs in areas like IT, healthcare, aviation, and business, a close-knit community, and a thriving urban setting make this a unique and exciting location to earn your degree.
Do: Things to Explore Nearby
- Burlington – Explore Vermont’s most populous city, featuring an expansive waterfront with walking trails and the Church Street Marketplace, an outdoor pedestrian mall filled with unique shops and restaurants.
- Ethan Allen Homestead Museum – Tour the home of the Revolutionary War hero and explore reconstructed colonial-era gardens and an Abenaki village.
- ECHO – Visit the Leahy Center for Lake Champlain, an innovative science and nature museum on the lake’s waterfront.
- Bolton Valley Resort – Enjoy outdoor recreation year-round, with mountain biking in the summer and skiing and snowboarding in the winter.
5 Williston Highlights
- Shop – The best shopping in the state starts right next door to campus with retailers like REI, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and Best Buy less than a mile away.
- Advance – When it’s time for an internship or to find your first job, you’ll be in the center of the action, ready to take advantage of all the opportunities in a growing city.
- Explore – Downtown Burlington, with an abundance of shops and restaurants, is just a 20-minute drive away.
- Get Inspired – Browse the galleries at the Fleming Museum of Art or take in a show at The Flynn, both in downtown Burlington.
- Connect – Build close friendships with a close-knit community on the compact campus.