Why Study Early Childhood Education at Vermont State?
- Infant and Toddler Techniques
- Advanced Child Development
- Inclusive Teaching for Early Educators
- Using Inquiry for Math and Science with Young Children
- Early Childhood & Special Education, B.A.
- Inclusive Childhood Education, B.A.
- Inclusive Adolescent Education, B.A.
- Human Services, A.S.
- Music Education, B.M.
- Physical Education, B.S.
“The bachelor’s degree in early childhood education will open so many doors for me. I can stay in this job and pursue a co-teaching position, and explore other options, too.”Joselyn Bull
“As much as I knew I wanted to pursue a bachelor’s degree and teaching license, I lacked the right direction until I found this program. Realizing that a short year from now, I will have a bachelor’s degree and will be a licensed teacher in Vermont with a deep and rich knowledge of early childhood education fills me with so much excitement.”Laura Gypson