Why Study Inclusive Childhood Education at Vermont State?
Concentration in Inclusive Childhood Education
- The Ecology of Human Experience
- Evaluating Characteristics of Diverse Learners
- Sociocultural Methods for Diverse Learners
- Teaching Toward Democracy
- Early Childhood Education, B.S.
- Early Childhood & Special Education, B.A.
- Inclusive Adolescent Education, B.A.
- Human Services, A.S.
- Music Education, B.M.
- Physical Education, B.S.
“I didn’t have a career plan at all. Now, I’m really looking forward to learning more, getting prepared, and entering the education field.”Sam Cavazos
“We get so many real-life experiences as education majors. We’re able to really connect with schools and see examples of real-life teaching.”Catie Roman