Why Study Pre-Professional Physical Therapy at Vermont State
This program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (2009-present) in coordination with the American College of Sports Medicine.
The program is also recognized by the National Strength and Conditioning Association’s Education Recognition Program (2005-present).
- Physiology of Exercise
- Foundations of Therapeutic Interventions
- Exercise Testing and Prescription
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Practical Applications in Exercise Science
- Internship in Exercise Science
“The curriculum was very challenging and rigorous. It set me up really well for graduate school, especially from a science standpoint.”Mike Paul