Why Study Resort & Hospitality Management at Vermont State?
- An accelerated program: Earn a high-caliber, resort-focused resort & hospitality management degree in as few as three years to save costs and stand out to employers.
- College life, resort life: Live, learn, and play in the Green Mountains at the newly renovated Castleton Lodge at Killington — your living-learning laboratory.
- Hands-on work, every year: All students participate in three paid co-operative experiences at the Killington-Pico Resort as part of the program.
- Expert faculty: Learn directly from the industry leaders at Killington Resort – the “Beast of the East.”
- Free ski pass: As an employee of Killington-Pico Resort, you’ll receive all of the perks of being an employee, including ski and mountain bike passes and discounts on services.
Financial Aid for Resort & Hospitality Management Students
Vermont State University is providing a high-quality, affordable degree in resort & hospitality management to students across Vermont and beyond. More than 80 percent of Vermont State students are awarded financial aid, including new students, transfer students, international students, out-of-state students, and first-generation students. Our financial aid team is here to help you explore all your options.
Internships & Jobs in Resort and Hospitality Management
Experiential learning is the beating heart of the resort & hospitality management program based at Killington Resort. You’ll have three, paid Co-Op work experiences at Killington Resort as part of your curriculum. During the program, you’ll earn a regular paycheck as well as nine academic credits toward your degree while working all levels of resort operation at Killington including:
- Guest services
- Front desk management
- Lift operation
- Event planning