Checklist documents can be submitted in the following ways. Please note that items submitted with the Common App will be received by Vermont State Admissions and do not have to be resubmitted:
- Fee or Fee Waiver can be paid or waived on application by following prompts. Vermont State College System transfer and returning students, veterans, and all Open House attendees are welcome to answer ‘yes’ to the fee waiver question.
- Essay can be submitted with application by following prompts, uploaded to your Application Status Page, or submitted via email or mail.
- Transcripts must be officially submitted from all institutions attended. Transfer students currently enrolled elsewhere may email an unofficial transcript of in progress coursework; this can be used for review purposes, yet official transcript will be required for enrollment.
- Test scores can be officially submitted from the testing organization. If submitting SAT or ACT, these can be received from your high school and considered official.
- Current letter of recommendation must be submitted by the author. They can submit via email or mail to admissions, or via upload (if prompted on your application). Letters sent via email must contain the contact information of the recommender and the full name of the applicant. Letters from family members and friends are not permitted.
Vermont State University school codes and avenues for document submission:
Vermont State University codes will be and can be used:
College Board CEEB code:
Vermont State is built on the best of Castleton University, Northern Vermont University, and Vermont Technical College. If need be, codes for our former institutions can be used and will navigate to Vermont State University Admissions and Financial Aid Offices.
Admissions Office mailing address:
Vermont State University, Office of Admissions
PO Box 500
Randolph Center, VT 05061
Admissions Office email:
Admissions Office fax # 802.468.1476