The following are required of all graduate applicants.
- Application fee or fee waiver.
- Personal Statement/Essay. Topics vary by program and display in the application.
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended. A minimum GPA of 3.0 is required to be considered for most programs.
- Current letter(s) of recommendation, submitted from the author. Most programs require 2-3 letters of recommendation. Fewer letters are required when applying to some academic programs. Number of letters required will display on your Application Status Page.
The following are additional requirements for some programs. Program-specific requirements will be noted in the graduate application and will appear on your Application Status Page after your application is submitted.
- Resume/CV is requested for many programs.
- Portfolio of 20 different works is required for Studio Arts (MFA).
- Official transcript evaluation and additional documents may be required of international applicants.
- Test scores are only required when applying to a program with a testing requirement. Most programs do not require testing.
- Additional program-specific requirements may be requested; examples include items required for industry or professional program study, such as license/licensure documents for education and nursing.
Questions can be directed to our graduate admissions counselor, Assistant Director of Admissions, Edward Bassett.