If you’re looking to further your career, no matter the industry, a Master’s of Business Administration from Vermont State University will set you up for success without disrupting your life. This program will prepare you for roles in accounting, healthcare administration, organizational change, media and communication, and more. Whether at a for-profit business or not-for-profit organization, your impact will be felt when you apply the leadership skills and expertise you will develop in this program.
Why Study Business Administration at Vermont State?
- Flexible schedule: Our 8-week modules allow you to enroll when you’re ready and move through the program at your own pace. By enrolling in two classes in each module, you can complete your degree in as little as 12 months.
- Seasoned professionals: Learn from instructors who have achieved personal success in business and can teach from both academic theory and learned experiences in the field.
- Career-focused: Our course specialties allow you to choose a path to graduation that best suits your unique professional goals.
- Affordable and accessible: We have one of the lowest per-credit tuition rates in the country and don’t require GMAT or GRE scores for admission.
Concentrations in Business Administration
Students in this program choose a concentration to combine with their foundational classes.
- Healthcare Administration
- Leading Organizational Change
- Media and Communication
To apply, please select Business Administration from the list on the application. You will have opportunity to identify your concentration interest after you apply.
Financial Aid for Business Administration Students
Vermont State University is providing a high-quality, affordable degree in Business Administration to students across Vermont and Beyond. Our financial aid team is here to help you explore all your options.
Internships & Jobs in Business Administration
At Vermont State, you’ll gain leading-edge skills for business administration jobs through internships, co-ops, career coaching, and more. Our internship placements are guaranteed to grow your professional network.
Many students of this program work full or part-time while studying and are able to apply their course knowledge in their own workplaces. Our program is well-respected throughout the region and can place you in an array of different experiential learning opportunities.
“Graduate school has broadened my knowledge of the business field, and my classmates have changed my perspective on things in many ways. I believe you get pushed by classmates more than you would as an undergrad. They help you learn just as much of the coursework and professor does. It has been a very rewarding experience thus far.”Max Temple ’22